The time for Whitelist Registration of OceanLand $OLAND IGO has finally come. Let’s explore it on GameFi.org!
May 27, 2022•2 min read
A total of $288,000 OLAND from OceanLand was just released by its IGO & Community Pool, now available on the launchpad of GameFi.org.
Plenty of helpful information for gamers & investors is included in this link, click visit to learn more about game content, its IGO, and tokenomics. Moreover, the game roadmap and development team are described clearly, showing the potential of OceanLand. ➡️ Explore this game on Game Hub with details at: https://gamefi.org/game/oceanland
Token allocation details
➡️ IGO pool: https://gamefi.org/igo/oceanland
The Individual Allocation will be calculated based on the GameFi Launchpad Rank. Learn about it HERE.
➡️ Community pool: https://gamefi.org/igo/oceanland-community
- Number of lottery winners: 500
- Number of available slots: 100; slot value: $30
- No tier or whitelist application required
- Registration time: 10:00 UTC, May 27 - 09:00 UTC, June 6
- Winner announcement: June 6, 2022
- IGO date: June 7, 2022
- IGO’s buying time (Phase 1 - guaranteed allocation): 10:00 UTC - 11:00 UTC
- IGO’s buying time (Phase 2 - FCFS): 11:00 UTC - 11:15 UTC
- Community pool’s buying time: 11:15 UTC - 11:30 UTC
- Listing and claim time: June 8, 2022
- Price per token: $0.03 per $OLAND
- Vesting schedule: 25% unlocked, remaining 75% unlocked equally over 3 months
- Network for IGO: BSC
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia
How to join OceanLand IGO pool on GameFi.org?
To be eligible for OceanLand public offering on GameFi.org, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Go to https://gamefi.org and Connect wallet.
Step 2: Stake $GAFI at https://gamefi.org/staking to get Rookie rank at least.
See detailed guide for $GAFI Staking HERE
Step 3: Complete KYC
- Select the pool you want to join and open its details.
- The system will ask you to KYC. Click the “KYC Now” button.
- Fill in all the necessary information to complete the KYC process.
Step 4: Join the $OLAND IGO Pool, then apply Whitelist.
How to join OceanLand Community pool on GameFi?
Step 1: Visit the community competition on Gleam HERE.
Step 2: Fill out the required details (Full name, Email, Wallet Address, Telegram username, Twitter username). You MUST enter the same wallet address you intend to register on GameFi.org, or else you may not be able to get your allocation on the IGO date.
Step 3: Complete tasks on Gleam to have a chance to enter the list of 500 winners.
GameFi.org is an all-in-one discovery hub for games and metaverses. We aim to build digital communities and manage virtual economies for mainstream adoption. GameFi.org offers a suite of solutions covering the entire games and gamified projects lifecycle, following a vision of one digital platform, one virtual identity requiring zero blockchain knowledge.
Twitter | Telegram Channel | Main Chat | Discord | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube |
I do not Direct Message you first but I Direct Your Heart ❤️.