GameFi.org is an all-encompassing hub for game finance. Its ecosystem features GameFi Hub, Launchpad, Marketplace, Guild Hub, and Metaverse. GameFi.org was created to work out problems that most game studios have encountered and discovered effective ways in developing a platform that builds relationships with game developers, players, and investors all in one place.
Founded: August 2021
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GameFi_Official
- Telegram Global Chat: https://t.me/GameFi_Official
- Announcement Channel: https://t.me/GameFi_OfficialANN
- Discord: https://discord.gg/gamefi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GameFi.org/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gamefi-official/
GameFi Hub will be an ultimate gaming destination for gamers, investors, and other game studios.
GameFi Hub (former Aggregator)
A listing page of the industry’s most creative blockchain games, where players, investors, and traders can receive in-depth information about their game modes, game studios, whitepapers, tokenomics as well as planned IGO events.
GameFi.org Marketplace is the destination for everyone to track and trade in-game items, boxes & virtual lands from various collections of game finance projects, updating in real-time.
GameFi Earn is a one-stop service allowing users to earn interest on crypto savings. It offers different types of funds, including Flexible and Fixed pools with competitive interest rates.
Metaverse and many more!
- Facilitated holder-player relations
- Player-centric development funding
- Rapid exposure for the game and its items
- Easy onboarding of scholars
- First access to major games' tokens
- Better liquidity for game assets
- Costless access to Play-to-Earn games as a scholar
- Fast access and tracking of all games
- Liquid market for all game items
Do not edit, change, distort or color the GameFi.org Press kit
Download the full GameFi.org Press kit HERE
Last update: Apr 01, 2022